It feels like Christmas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Millerman

Reaction score
So I have 12 hours and 45 minutes till I can pick up my new rig. It feels like I'm 5 years old waiting for santa. 1 more sleep. LOL

Last edited:

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to take it out on the trail first thing or risk getting coal in you stocking.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that an xterra in your avatar? I think you will be surprised how much more traction and tighter turning radius the LR3 has (in addition to the more obvious quieter, better interior, etc...)

Millerman

Reaction score
Is that an xterra in your avatar? I think you will be surprised how much more traction and tighter turning radius the LR3 has (in addition to the more obvious quieter, better interior, etc...)

Yes it is an Xterra. Can't wait to try the LR3 offroad. An hour and half left to go.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can relate, I picked mine up on my Birthday! Bought it over the internet (autotradder). My Brother checked it out and gave it thumbs up. I Flew down to DC and drove it 5 hours home with a huge smile! I drove right by Rausch Creek offroad park on the way home, but I wasnt prepared for breaking it within the 1st hour of ownership.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boye1