Just received my notice to put my deposit down on a Grenadier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is storage and a second (house) battery under the seats. And they are not custom seats they are recaros. So that’s why

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is storage and a second (house) battery under the seats. And they are not custom seats they are recaros. So that’s why

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wanted one of these from the get-go, but I think I want one even more now.

That said, I'm holding off on putting any deposits down. I'd like to see them here for a little bit and read a few real-world reviews and usage reports before I plunk down 70k+ on a car.

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wanted one of these from the get-go, but I think I want one even more now.

That said, I'm holding off on putting any deposits down. I'd like to see them here for a little bit and read a few real-world reviews and usage reports before I plunk down 70k+ on a car.
Go drive it in the fall

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tangentially rivian wrote me today and told me my car configuration has risen from 83k to 102k$. We may be in for a ride on the ineos as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi