Land Rover is obnoxious.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I will try that next time. Going to the LR dealer is like a sporting event. You have to first be on the defense for all the maintenance items that they want to do for the most outrageous price possible. Then, when you tell them "no thanks, I will just do that $1100 brake job myself for $250" they act like you screwed them over.

Then when there is a warranty issue, they act as if the warranty company has nothing to do with them, and they are sorry, they tried. They couldn't even show me a copy of my warranty showing me where it says the AC lines aren't covered. I mean, they had a copy of it when they took my three grand, didn't they?

And, I don't even blame my service advisor that much. What can she do? Imagine if you had to spend your entire day telling "customers" that they needed $1500 in repairs no matter what was wrong with the vehicle.

I mean, how could they possibly charge that much for a brake job. It can't take them more than 20 minutes per wheel to do rotors and pads. It just can't. They have a lift, all tools, and they have hundreds of brake jobs under their belt. So I bet they are getting $600 per hour for labor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimitricourmousis