Leaking in car ruined my interior, and fried my electrical!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sadroverowner

Reaction score
It rained really hard and the rain got through tis area in the roof and fried all my electrical my radio, my Bluetooth, my navigation nothing works. Plus my whole dash board is pulling up.

sadroverowner

Reaction score
I took it in under warranty, and i also had purchased the bumper to bumper extra warranty!!!!
They fixed the little things, but did not fix the leak( which was the REAL problem!!!) so when it rained again, it did the same thing, but now worse !!!! Now I’m driving around a car with no radio, no bluetooth, no navigation, Destroyed peeled up dashboard, And did I mention they had it for 8 months this last time!!!! When I got it back this last time 8 months later, it had been left it some lot, 8 months, never fixed one thing on it…..NOW the paint job is ruined, again they had it for 8 months!!!!! They gave it back to me without even servicing it( and when I took it and I told them to make sure it got serviced, and to rotate the tires and aligned!!!! By the way it only has 19,000 miles on it!! It looks like it was sitting there any rain,dust storm sandstorm, I can barely look at it!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. So I can't help, what year and model of Land Rover Do you have?

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be giving your atorney a call and heads up about the leaking issue and hope to get a third failure to fix then apply the Lemon Law on it. My LR while waiting for an engine replacement of five weeks sat in a lot facing downhill along with the driver's sunroof open in the rain. I stopped by a couple times a week checking on it and discovered the fine care dealerships care about your LR's in general. Forget filing a complaint with Land Rover of North America their main headquarters, you'll get more action out of a dead tree stump.

Your location paint and interior torture test is more extreme than one here in Sunny California.

Took an attorney letterhead to convince the third party 7/100K coverage to see things my way paying for a factory new short block installed.

They got your money now go away attitude........I bet there will be a future mysterious electrical issue causing a massive fire burning it to the ground? On the plus side only 19K miles, this should get you High Bluebook value. ......~~=o&o>.......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA