leather cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, just used the Lexol for the first time and I am impressed with the result. I also prefer the Lexol scent. I did one side of the back seat of my wife's LR2 with Lexol and the other side with Maguieres. Let the kids do their thing and see which one looks better. I know, I know, I have too much time on my hands..........

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm another person who uses lexol ceaner/conditioner since I got my truck with the premium lux leather and found that it keeps my leather very soft. Also, since the lux package wrappes the steering wheel in the same premium leather i have to clean/condition it more often since it seems to get "dry" after a month. I actually asked my LR service guy about brands and he also said use lexol as it works well, is PH balanced and doesn't cost a lot.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, just used the Lexol for the first time and I am impressed with the result. I also prefer the Lexol scent. I did one side of the back seat of my wife's LR2 with Lexol and the other side with Maguieres. Let the kids do their thing and see which one looks better. I know, I know, I have too much time on my hands..........

I should probably get my wife LR2 also so I would have something to test on! :)

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought the lexol cleaner and conditioner last year but never got to use it. after reading the posts here i went out and used it today on the tan seats with jean stains. results were good. driver seat a good amount of the stains came out. the rest of the seats most of the stains came out, if not all. the applicator was blue after cleaning driver seat. will try again this week with new applicator sponge.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM