leather cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the tan leather package. we've been noticing blueish stains from my and wife's jeans rubbing off on the seats. any recommendations on cleaning methods/products?

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the tan leather package. we've been noticing blueish stains from my and wife's jeans rubbing off on the seats. any recommendations on cleaning methods/products?

buy distressed jeans that have less color !!!

maybe there is some kind of leather protectant that would help.....

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use some warm water and detergent or regular soap. It comes right off very easily. My jeans do the same thing. Don't scrub the crap out of it, just use a soft cloth, warm water, soap... light rub... then dry with soft towel. Easy easy. :)

Disco4Me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use some warm water and detergent or regular soap. It comes right off very easily. My jeans do the same thing. Don't scrub the crap out of it, just use a soft cloth, warm water, soap... light rub... then dry with soft towel. Easy easy. :)

Thank you, I have the same issue with my and my wife's jeans too.

bgsntth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was a big problem for my wife's FFRR with Ivory Oxford Leather. I tried everything (Zymol, Zaino, Griots), but found that Leather Masters works the best to repel stains. LRNA recently upgraded the dealer kit from Eagle One (as if!) to Leather Masters. The kit has both a cleaner and a Protectant - not a conditioner, per se. It does a really good job of keeping stains off the leather from my wife's buddah dude jeans. I do the leather treatment about 5 times a year, and wipe down weekly with a damp green Griots cloth, which is ultra soft.

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I just googled "Leather masters" and got some unexpected results ; )

overblown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO NOT use detergent or regular soap! Neither of those things have any place being used on a car either inside or out. They both will dry out your leather. For stain repellent, I've yet to find anything better than Aerospace 303 protectant. ALso use it on the dash and other plastic surfaces and be amazed at how little dust will collect compared to most other products.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Leather Masters when my belt made a slight mark and the stain is gone. I am careful about it now, but it was a pain to get out. Luckily I don't ever wear jeans!

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a bunch of research on the 'net, I just ordered Leatherique based largely on the glowing recommendations of some guys on a Ferrari forum who seem to have used every product out there. They all agree that Leatherique is the best. Just ordered their kit from Amazon. I'll report back after I've had a chance to use it.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got so tired of the jeans/belt stains that I just got my vehicles with black leather interior. I suffered the same problem with my Volvo, Acura and LR! Do not use any detergent, it removes whatever protection you may have and will end up getting worse. I love Leather Masters, great product.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM