Leather seat care

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

snwbrdn

Actually, the leather folds right there when you enter and exit. Just like folding a piece of paper in the same place too often and it eventually rips. The passenger side is also worn, but not torn yet. I do have to wonder if they changed the material here in the '06 , mine is an '05. I'll wait and see what I get in replacement.

I

iwhound

I just picked up my '06 HSE from the dealership. I took it in for the 24K service. I had them look at the rattling speaker in the passenger door and they told me to turn down the bass. Not exactly the answer I was looking for.
I also had them look at the tear in the leather on the side of my driver's seat. They told me they could get a price for me to have it fixed. After explaining to them that that shouldn't happen on a truck that is less than 1 year old, they agreed to replace the seat bottom for me. I think I'll let them slide on the stereo problem for now as I feel good that they are replacing the seat for me.
This must be a common problem because when I told them that I know of several trucks that have had this problem and that they were replaced by LRNA they seemed to agree with me.
Thanks snwbrdn and others for your photos and info.
I'll wait till the next service to re-visit the stereo issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72