love my LR3 hate my GY Wranglers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arcjones

Reaction score
First time posting here, long time LR owner, Disco 97, Disco series II 99 w/ ace, disco series II 03, disco series II 7 seater 04, and my new LR3 06. so.... first disappointment w/ land rover since ford bought em out. I visited my dealer w/ about 20,000 miles on the truck to get a roof rack. mentioned that I might be due for some new tires that the rear ones had worn out weird on the inside? he said that land rover na cuts you off at 20,000, ( i had 20,500), but they would pay for one tire ($350) and I would pay for the other and an alignmnet would be $135. *** I have quickly hit the forums and may be purchasing some AVON tires.. I am in south florida so I am mostly worried about rain. included a photo of the wear and tear for anyone that has not seen it yet. question... do ihave to replace the spare?
thanks in advance for all comments.

Attachments

• goodyear wrangler hp irght rear.jpg
    goodyear wrangler hp irght rear.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 36

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Well first let me say that I am glad to see you posting with the rover inventory you have...

Sorry to hear about the tire issue, this has been a known issue for a while... sorry to say.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That picture is too familiar to me! Can you buy a tire from somewhere else, and get them both aligned elsewhere?

Welcome to the forums....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo