LR Wants to replace parts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z

zdas04

Replacement or non-replacement of parts on an LR3 is an interesting issue. I didn't have any of the problems that people were reporting on the gas tank, but I went ahead and had it replaced theis week for "safety". Now my check engine light is on. I know that I can ignore it, but it makes me uneasy to start ignoring lights on the dash. I will be reluctant to "just replace" anything else unless there is a problem with my specific truck.

David

I

iwhound

Well I've gone ahead and booked the appointment to have the compressor replaced. I got the feeling from the service manager that as soon as there is a fault they will replace the compressor. They had the part in stock and wanted to do it on the spot but I had an appointment to get to so I couldn't wait. The fact that they had it in stock also tells me there are supposed to replace them right away.
Anyway, I'll let you know what the outcome is. I just hope changing one part doesn't start affecting others.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak