LR3 - Faultmate FCR Land Rover Discovery 3 Fault Code Read and Clear (FCR30)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

er1c

Reaction score
SOLD (LR3) - Faultmate FCR Land Rover Discovery 3 Fault Code Read and Clear (FCR30)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

$275 shipped via 2-day Priority Mail (includes re-licensing fee--- paid by me)

I purchased this brand new from Blackbox Solutions in July of last year. My local dealership charges over $100 alone just to read the codes. So, the half a dozen times I've used this, it's well paid for itself.

I paid $375 for this last summer. $320 + currency conversion exchange fees + $40 shipping from Cyprus. It takes a good (2) weeks for it to be delivered from Cyprus to the USA. I'll have this shipped to you via 2-day Priority Mail.

----------------

I just loaded the latest firmware onto this. So, it's fully up to date.

----------------

This is in excellent condition; the same as when I received it. It's been properly stored when not in use.

----------------

This is locked to one vehicle's VIN number. However with the Faultmate FCR, you can purchase a new license for another LR3. It costs 25 Euros (w/ exchange fees, roughly $40 USD). I am including this in the auction for free. I will be paying the re-licensing fees out of my pocket. As soon as payment is received, I'll transfer the re-licensing fee to Blackbox Solutions and get a new license file for you. I can either load it onto the FCR for you, or you can do it yourself. To do it yourself, you just have to hook the FCR unit up to your LR3's OBD2 port, along with a laptop and the supplied USB cable and run the FCR Updater software. The software lets you either update the firmware and/or the license.

----------------

Includes:

• Faultmate FCR code reader (FCR30) for LR3s
  • OBD-2 communications cable
  • USB mini cable
  • New vehicle license for your LR3

----------------
ECU coverage list where applicable/fitted (CAN BUS systems)

• ABS / ETC
  • Adaptive Front Lighting System
  • All Terrain Control
  • Audio Amplifier
  • Central Junction Box / BCU
  • Cruise Control
  • Diesel V6
  • Fuel Burning Heater
  • Heating Ventilation and AC
  • Instrument Pack High Line
  • Instrument Pack Low Line
  • Integrated Head Unit (Radio) High Line
  • Integrated Head Unit (Radio) Low Line
  • LCD Touch Screen Display (Front Electronics)
  • Occupant Classification System
  • Park Brake
  • Parking Distance Control
  • Petrol Normally Aspirated V6
  • Petrol Normally Aspirated V8
  • Rear Differential Control
  • Rear Entertainment
  • Restraints Control
  • Ride Level (EAS)
  • Satellite Radio
  • Steering Angle Sensor
  • Telephone
  • Television
  • Traffic Message Channel
  • Transfer Box Control
  • Transmission Control
  • Tyre Pressure Monitor

----------------

The Faultmate FCR is a stand alone Fault Code Reader which does just that --Reads and Clears Fault Codes. However, this is not one of those Engine Only generic OBD Scan Tools. As you would expect from Blackbox Solutions, the Faultmate FCR is designed and manufactured specifically for reading and clearing all possible fault codes on every system with built-in self diagnostic capability on board each Land Rover model it covers. The amount of systems over and above the Engine Only the Faultmate FCR covers is staggering.

----------------

$275 shipped via 2-day Priority Mail (includes re-licensing fee--- paid by me)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 26
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg