LR3/LR4 OEM Cross Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of new LR4 Cross Bars. They will also fit the LR3 (from what i hear). They are black and silver colored. I had them put on my car when i bought it, left them on for about a week, took them off, still never used them. So they are in perfect condition. Includes bag and keys for locks.

From LR: "Adjustible position crossbars, for carrying all Land Rover roof-mounted accesories. Easily removed when not in use. Lockable for security. Load capacity: 158 lbs. Vehicle must have factory fit roof rails fitted or Roof Rail kit."

$270 incl shipping

Thanks

tony diaz

Reaction score
I have a set of new LR4 Cross Bars. They will also fit the LR3 (from what i hear). They are black and silver colored. I had them put on my car when i bought it, left them on for about a week, took them off, still never used them. So they are in perfect condition. Includes bag and keys for locks.

From LR: "Adjustible position crossbars, for carrying all Land Rover roof-mounted accesories. Easily removed when not in use. Lockable for security. Load capacity: 158 lbs. Vehicle must have factory fit roof rails fitted or Roof Rail kit."

$270 incl shipping

Thanks

hello, I'm interesed in purchasing your cross bars, would it fit a 2006 LR3? and would you ship to Canada, Ontario?, form of payment PayPal?

Tony

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Tony,
Yes, they will fit a 2006 LR3, if you have the roof rails already installed. These cross bars connect to the roof rails. I am fine with PayPal and shipping to Canada. I will check on the cost to ship them and may have to add a bit for the extra shipping. I will send you a private message with more info.
Thanks,
Nathan

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will take some pictures when i get home tonight.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of the bars. Sorry for the bad quality, Blackberry camera. They are new, comes with carrying case, and keys.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635