LR3 Seat Rock Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BPFUNK

Reaction score
Today I went to attempt the LR3 seat rock fix on my 2008 HSE with the method of turning the seat track drive cable and I could clearly seen this has been done before on my truck. The cable was quite damaged, and should be replaced. After scouring the internet for 30 minutes...I cannot find the part or part no. Anyone happen to know? Thanks!

BendRover123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which seat and what type of motion are you experiencing?

Any pictures of the cable, cable attachment?

This summer i was going to fix a sliding forward issue which is due to worn plastic washers in the rail forward and aft rotating cork screw. Probably not your issue.

Today I went to attempt the LR3 seat rock fix on my 2008 HSE with the method of turning the seat track drive cable and I could clearly seen this has been done before on my truck. The cable was quite damaged, and should be replaced. After scouring the internet for 30 minutes...I cannot find the part or part no. Anyone happen to know? Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72