LR3 Side Steps in the MD/VA/DC area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of these great rock sliders you guys post pictures of are not available in my area (Maryland) and I don't want them bad enough to pay for the shipping cost to get them out here. Does anyone know of shops in the MD/VA/DC area who stock some side step tube or slider options for the LR3?

I currently have LR's side step tubes on the truck which I like, but at 88K they are starting to rust thus need to replace them. I know I can order from LR again, but was looking for some other options. There is a lot of rust, actually, as it started underneath the black paint and is now pushing it all off revealing big brown spots. Understandable, I suppose, since I drive on the beach a good bit.

Thanks!

vladyshka13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my side steps from Atlantic British and shipped it for free.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just looked . . . didn't see any sliders for the LR3 . . . they Do have steps as mentioned by vlad

Last edited:

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to www.bputah.com and got a nice pair of oem running boards for $550 the shipping was $50 but this was the best price I could find the dealer charges $1500.00. I'm located in MD too

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out High Country Offroad http://store.hicountryoffroad.com/.
They are in Tennessee, which is not far. When I ordered their LR3 sliders, the shipping was about $75, so it may be cheaper since you are much closer. Mine have saved my truck many times....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635