LR3 Stereo Speaker Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 06 has the premium sound system with the Harman Kardon speakers. I think the one in my passenger side door is busted (hearing a buzzing noise). On Ebay I see Harman Kardon speakers and Harman Kardon Logic 7 speakers. Are these the same or are there two different types of the same brand? Are they interchangeable? Wanting to pick up a replacement and don't want to waste money on one that won't work. Any help is appreciated.

schwaggy

Reaction score
It's actually nothing crazy - I struggled with very odd speaker issues for weeks, replacing 2 amongst many other attempts at troubleshooting until I finally bit the bullet and replaced the Logic7 amplifier. It solved all the problems that I thought HAD to be with the speakers. The amp was selling for between $350-$550 on eBay (and still does), but I managed to get a GREAT deal on one for $130 - I couldn't pass it up and it solved my issues.

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still hear the buzzing, I've got a speaker to replace the buzzing one, but now it seems that sometimes the audio drops out on one side of the vehicle. Thinking it might be the amp. Anyone else had the same happen?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99