LR3 Technical Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dszdun

I am trying to find detailed info on the LR3 Terrain Response System and the Electronic Traction Control. The brochure is very generic, and I would like to know a lot more about their operation. If anyone knows of a detail technical link, I would appreciate it.
Thanks for the help,
Doug

O

Outrageous

LR technical site

Here's a link to LR's technical site. From what I hear, you have to pay $11 for one day's access to any of the manuals, etc. that they have. They are all in web page format, so if you want to save them for future reference, you have to do it one page at a time. (Apparently there are hundreds of pages of manuals available, complete with photos, etc.) Please let us know how it goes and what you find out! (Link: http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/Owners/Handbooks/Handbook_overview.htm )

S

SteveA

Doug,

What kind of infor are you looking for? I work for a dealer and I can probably answer most of your questions, and if not, I know where to find the info.

Stephen

M

milr3

Subscription is $11 per day but a year is around $210. provides access to service manuals, tech notices, service bulletins, etc. Looks like all the info the dealer's service department would have. As stated, the pages are in web format with numerous links so printing or copying would be a chore and would probably violate the Terms and Conditions. However, with a $100 hourly technician rate, it would probably be worth the annual subscription once the included maintenance during the warranty period expires.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99