LR3 Vehicle worst ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Since your only 2 posts have been to promote a lawyer's web site should we assume that you are part of his efforts to troll for customers?

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way.........the Edsel was the worst by far.

So what Land Rover do you own that makes you such an expert Sir Troll ??????

Cheers
John

roverdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone even considering an LR3 should check out link below. This vehicle, Land Rover corporate and their dealerships are unethical at best and possibly criminal in their actions. I would recommend this vehicle to my worst enemy!!!

http://www.landroverclassaction.com/pages/blog.php

Must be working on commission!:stupid:

Let's see, I think the Ford Explorer/Firestone tire class action was a little more serious. The LR3 class action is ridiculous and the dealers are often pro-rating the tires now and there is a TSB that corrects a bush setting problem. Seems fair to me. Our friends on the UK forum are actually scratching their heads over this one. Just another class action like the one that hit the Lexus GX or any number of GM vehicles, or just about any auto manufacturer out there.....

And yes, I wore through a set of the OEM Goodyears. BUT, the wear was even and I drive on the aggresive side. My solution? Switched them out for the Michelins.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, I got 27k miles before I decided to switch out my tires, many of which were on terrain that I thought would break the tires. I now have 20k on my Michelin Synchrones and they still look new. The problem isn't the LR3, it was the alignment and the poor Wrangler Hp's. My LR3 has almost 47k miles, with many miles offroad. The LR3 is a great vehicle. Stop grousing people, take care of your car, and you will get over it quickly.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of complainers with no life if you ask me... I just test drove a Lotus Exige, expected life span of the tires 3 - 6k miles.... that is if you drive it hard at all.

Maybe I should have deleted the post, but at least it wasn't the normal spam of **** sites.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey, on a moderator issue, my club site was getting a consistent two or three **** messages a week, we tracked them back to the same IP, blocked it, and things have been much better ever since.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've banned anyone....let's see if I still know how.

Yep. Still got it. :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM