LR4 Accessories Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordavea

Reaction score
I am sked to take delivery on an HSE Lux Plus mid July. Considering following accessories:

Cargo Mat (LR006401), 4 Rubber Foot Mats (LR006238), Tow Electrics (VPLAT0013) and Tow Receiver (KNB500080 - new no. LR019990) plus install. Have rcvd MSRP prices fm two dealers that aren't the same and two on-line sources whose MSRPs agree but not same as dealers. Total prices vary quite a bit. What gives w/ MSRPs?

Has anyone bought fm CarPartsEStore on-line and been pleased? Their prices equal other online seller, LR Parts Ctr, but they have free shipping.

Appreciate comment.

vhousad

Reaction score
I had a very good experience buying roof rails from the UK at http://www.brit-car.co.uk/
Even with shipping costs to the US factored in, price was less than 1/2 what I could find here in the States.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had good exprience with parts.com

plus eBay. I bought a brand new LR4 rubber floor mat set for just $110 including shipping. You don't see them every day but from time to time you see brand new genuine Land Rover parts for same on ebay. You can buy a new genuine LR4 tow electronic for about $145 including shipping. With bing.com cash back (due to expire end of this month) you get additional 8% off anything you buy from ebay with buy it now price. I am going to do this before bing cash back thing expires.

And the receiver/hitch, I wouldn't pay $400 for a new one. You can find used one for less on ebay or craigslist. I've seen used ones advertised for as low as $200.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90