LR4 air suspension pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Articulation shouldn't force the pump on and off. You should have already changed the height once and left it, no?

It could if the car entered extended off-road height automatically under extreme articulation or if grounding is sensed for example. It happens quite often on our rocky trails here, even with rods on. My compressor has kicked in more than once under rough and even not-so-rough off-road conditions, that alone is no cause for concern. It should not cycle on and off incessantly however, that would likely indicate an air leak somewhere.

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its the extreme articulation the cause. This morning the truck was sitting normal

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its the extreme articulation the cause. This morning the truck was sitting normal

The suspension self level/adjust over night. You'd need to test it by turning off the whole system. I'm sure Unberto will explain you how to do this. You can also do a quick search on the LR3 section...

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trucks at the shop getting the rear tire build and I won't get it back for 2 days. I'll look into it if its a easy check I'll go and do it there were it sits.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4