LR4 Lighted Door Sill protector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this cool looking blue lighted door sill protector. It's not a generic one but a specifically made for LR3/4 body. However, it's only for LR3 and they don't know if manufacturer is planning to make one for LR4. Obviously only difference is the lighted lettering. It says "- LR3 -" as you can see from this link.

http://www.carid.com/2008-land-rover-lr3-door-sills/stainless-illuminated-93005.html

I found out that they can do custom logo/letter for $199 extra. The sale rep gave me $50 discount right off the bat and mentioned more discount if a group buy is organized.

I am thinking about doing it with "LR4" or just "LAND ROVER" and a logo. But $625 is still pretty steep. If we can organize a group buy I think we can them to go closer then $500 then $600. Or even get rid of $199 custom logo fee altogether and get it for under $500.

This is not an official group buy listing. I just want to see the interested in this. Once I know the level of interest, I can get more pricing details and will post official group buy listing.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night, I found the manufactorer and contacted them directly. Their price for custom one is $450, alot cheaper than $625 I was quoted from the retailer. It will be cheaper if we can do a group buy but at this price, I think I am going to do it alone if no one is interested in.

I am debating between "LR4" or "L A N D R O V E R"...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4