LR4s out there holding their value maybe more than just quite well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saying...

This thread diverged from its title pretty sharply. Should the recent topic not be split into a new thread?
The forum overlords don't appear to be interested in this type of housekeeping. Like the R.O.U.S., I'm not even sure they exist.

:(

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove through the dealership last night and saw this. Not sure if that price is reflective of the current "car shortage" or the LR4 becoming more sought after for it's boxy styling. $39k for 100k mi is more than we paid 2 years ago for half the milage...

Screenshot_20210523-094943.png

SantaAna7

Reaction score
Drove through the dealership last night and saw this. Not sure if that price is reflective of the current "car shortage" or the LR4 becoming more sought after for it's boxy styling. $39k for 100k mi is more than we paid 2 years ago for half the milage...

View attachment 13157
FWIW KBB via autotrader says my MY13 HSE Lux 14k miles (no HD) is $30k. Usually super low-ball from past experience. 3yrs ago best price I was offered was from Carvana at $25k.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA