Michilin, Goodyear or Nokian? (19")

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What of these new Toyos?View attachment 11873 Pretty beefy
I already have a set of bomber Cooper S/T MAXX Hybrid (AT/MT hybrid) tires (E-rated). They're great for intense off-road long distance trips but way too noisy and hard to balance for just regular life so I want to find something more like what Allison was looking at for her truck - I've had Falkens in the past so for my city+casual offroad set I'm thinking the Falken Wildpeak 265/60R18 XL and then when I do long back-country desert/mountain trips I'll put the Cooper 10-plies back on with their 3 ply beefy sidewalls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh. Did not realize you had another set of wheels. The best tire for street use I have found is the Michelin Defender M/S. Unfortunately not available in the 19" size. They almost have the ride/handling of the Premiers but are more beefy and long lasting.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DC133036-FB9E-4ECB-87B2-CC4817016124.jpeg

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LOL!
i actually just had a conversation the other day with my friend about tires, mentioned the tires on my RS7 were nearly $400 each. he was dumbfounded and said he just purchased 4 new tires for $500.

Or, when you see a car review and they talk about how some new SUV only gets around 22 mpg.
soo true.

ive given up on MPG. i enjoy my cars and driving to much to be frugal over a few hundred a year in gas. i think the average MPG of my household is 16MPG

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM