Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like most threads lately are about vehicle problems (myself included), so I wanted to just see what people thought about something more fun. I have had completely modified vehicles and stockers... I have seen some cheap completely stock vehicles really whip up on some modded out rigs because of driving skill and the "I don't care what happens" factor... so the question is... If I only had $700 to modify my Disco what is the best mod(s) for that budget.... not including labor. I would guess a rear locker if it can be done for that price??

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rear locker cant be done for that price, unless you find used one (sorry - sold mine).
i'd suggest stick in front LSD, if you feel like you may need lockers for yer type of offroading.

Or you can buy good set of tires, hi-lift + kit.

D

disco1

Just buy BEEEEER! For $700 you will have all the fun you want.....for a while.

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That might just work, then in a drunken state I imagine I could make a locker or a limited slip from all of the aluminum cans...atleast a light weight roof rack, turn a pony keg into an air tank, line the floorboards with the cardboard cases... hmmm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM