MOST networking on LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This question may go unanswered on this board but I thought I would ask just in case someone with nav/video/audio issues may have been told if our LR4 uses the MOST(media oriented systems transport) networking for our infotainment system.

I am wanting to connect an aftermarket component to our oem head unit and would like to use an optical out connection provided by cars/trucks that use MOST. I think the LR3 used it and the new 2012 RR mentions it but I can't find anything on our LR4.

Will plan to contact the dealer next week but thought I would check here first.:biggrin:

Thanks in advance!

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes they use it every landrover from 05 up uses it the 2005 models are range rover and lr3 everything else after that uses most system

mrtp4

Reaction score
I can confirm that also (2011 LR4 Lux). My infotainment screen locked up one day, and the dealer told me that one of the MOST connectors had come undone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72