Mudding in FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a quick video of me gettin' the LR4 a little bit dirty this afternoon (watch in HD). Gave it a wash down after and let's just say I'm glad I just waxed it! The mud came right off. Hope some of you guys are doing some wheeling this weekend too (I know Kaaae is)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3kIBv0k_oI

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Nice! I've done that before when I just though my rover was too clean and wanted it to look better. Mud looks fantastic on Fuji White.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! ;-)

I have yet to get my new Fuji White dirty.

-David

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i unfortunately hadn't just waxed mine. So far 3 hours washing it and detailing it with my boys... now to tackle some of the swamp water that got in my carpets....

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome vid. Can you tell me more about you're tires and wheels? Where did you buy the blanks and what did it cost you to have them drilled? Obviously the revolver clears your caliper, are you happy with them? Do the 265/65/18's rub at all?

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome vid. Can you tell me more about you're tires and wheels? Where did you buy the blanks and what did it cost you to have them drilled? Obviously the revolver clears your caliper, are you happy with them? Do the 265/65/18's rub at all?

PM sent

montecarlo31

Reaction score
If you want to really hit some mud close to home just head out to Lakeland on a saturday night. I-4 to 33 North, about 1/2 mile up on the left is the mudpit. Legal and a tractor to get you out.

If you want fun RNYC will be fun but I wouldn't venture too far in, just enjoy from the sidelines.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to really hit some mud close to home just head out to Lakeland on a saturday night. I-4 to 33 North, about 1/2 mile up on the left is the mudpit. Legal and a tractor to get you out.

If you want fun RNYC will be fun but I wouldn't venture too far in, just enjoy from the sidelines.

Thanks for the tips. I keep meaning to check out Lakeland but haven't had the time yet. RNYC looks fun as well but definitely just to watch. Are you local?

montecarlo31

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. I keep meaning to check out Lakeland but haven't had the time yet. RNYC looks fun as well but definitely just to watch. Are you local?

Sorry for the delay I'm rarely on here. I was up in Wesley Chapel however I am on temp reassignment in Houston.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More play in Florida.

Hopefully Brandon will upload the pics and videos....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635