My Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twinbeech

Reaction score
Greetings & Salutations! New member here and I am really looking forward to meeting fellow rover enthusiasts and having a place to ask questions/get advice. I am on my 2nd Land Rover, I currently have a 06' LR3, owned it since August of 09. I really love it but I only have it because my 2004 Discovery was destroyed in a freak flash-flood and to add insult to injury after it dried-out 24 hours later it promptly caught on fire from a short under the dash! I have photos & video of the whole terrible event and will post it when I learn how to do that. I have always wanted a Land Rover and although I dream of a Defender 110 with all the off-road goodies, that is slightly out of reach for now and I really enjoyed several friends Disco's (I & II's) so I searched for the perfect Disco and after a year found a white 04 SE with 55,000 miles and in outstanding condition. Couldn't have been happier and only had about 9 months with my baby until her untimely demise. The LR3 is an amazing vehicle and has many improvements over the Disco 2 but more and more I find myself longing for another 04 or 03 discovery 2. Anyway, happy to be here..... Sincerely- Twinbeech from Louisville, KY

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nathan has a yellow D90 for sale that looks like new (exit 18 on I71) check my signature for web site. Also he has a couple of D2's or at least did last week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9