Navigation Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why when I go to the 4x4 screen is the compass not available?

40331517.jpg

L

luvmylr3

Are you in off road navigation mode? I think it needs to be in off road mode to show the compass.

C

craigf15

I have had the same issue but then out-of-the-blue, it was working the other day. When I look back at the times I was playing, I mean learning, how to use the various options on my nav system, I was in my garage and problable could not get a clear GPS signal. Once out in the open and given enough time to acquire a GPS signal it seemed to work fine. Just an FYI...

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The compass does not work in either off road or on road mode. And, I did have a good GPS signal, as I was outside and the compass was available in the other screens.

Thanks

K

KTMLC8

You do have to be in "Off Road Nav Mode" and I think you have to be moving for it to kick in. As in the system may have to be dropping bread crumbs. Not positive about this. I will see what mine does today and report back.

K

KTMLC8

Put my nav system in "Off Road Navigation". Once it showed that it was in that mode I then went to the "4X4 Info" screen. Touched the compass symbol at the bottom and the compass was there ready to go exploring. Give it a try again. If yours is not performing this way there is something wrong.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635