New D2 MY2003 owner from Italy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scarpinatore

Reaction score
Hi all,
I bought a D2 MY 2003 a few weeks ago. It has about 75K miles and a good shape. No off-road so far (but I will fix that).

These feww weeks have not exactly a love story. Each week the car has spent a few days in a workshop for repairs.

Body works at first, then mainteinance (usual filters-oil change and minor stuff), then a problem with the MAF, then left front driving lamp broken (fixd by myself but it took two days to repair a bracket of the headlight and one of the main front grille. It sems the previous owner had no respect for the walls of his garage and the front bumper clearly suffered that.

Then about 1000 miles around various seasides and once back the latest trouble. It suddenly switched off. Probably the fuel pump or water in the fuel. The car is parked in a public street, abandoned where it betrayed me. This week everyone is on vacation. I hope to find a good mechanic at the beginning of next week.

That's all. I like the car but I would like to drive it a little bit more....

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72