New landy owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

defuzz

Hello everyone, after years pining for one, I have finally bought myself a Land Rover and I am soooo happy with it.

Its a pretty standard 1990 200TDi, 3 doors. I don't plan to do much modding to it, maybe some under body protection, and some spots on the front.

landy1.jpg

landy2.jpg

And as for me, I'm 25, Male and I live in Cornwall, South west UK where I work as a Web Developer for a financial services company

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Cool that you work as a Web Developer! Maybe you could help us out over here.

D

defuzz

oooo that was a very quick response.

I'm always glad to offer help with web stuff, in exchange for large bundles of cash, or for answers to my newby landrover questions. (and trust me, there'll be many!!)

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Welcome Defuss!! I LOVE your disco! That bumper is sweet! I wish I could find a TDi ..Melissa :wink:

NXC1978

Reaction score
Sweet! I'm really diggin those old school headlight guards! If you think you want to get rid of them let me know.

Nick.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Defuzz...that's a nice looking 3-door! :biggrin:

D

demomanz

Nice looking Disco, Tel;le me Plse, are 90% of them in U.K. painted epsom Green? cos they are in N.Z.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635