New LR3 HSE owner and hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

schafari

I just bought my first Land Rover. I live in Allen, TX, but bought it in Forth Work TX, at Autobahn Motor Cars. It is an 05 LR3 HSE. Black/tan with all options except the cooler box. Took delivery 11/30. Went trailblazing 11/31. Big smile 1 minute into trail. Incredible off road. More robust and stout than the Touareg I was comparing it to.

We got into some pretty hairy trails. Lake Murray State Park, Ok. Some great short hills. My friends Silverado pickup trimed for 4x4 running, high centered on a couple of hills. Also, pushed in the front bumer license plate thingy. Conversely, the LR3 went up and down and up and down with zero problem or issues. I love this truck! His girl friend kept looking over at me in a whole different way. (Ah, me or the truck? Hum . . .)

Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself as I will likely lurking and posting some.

N

neytas2000

Welcome. It is a true pleasure to Drive!!! I love mine. Mine is 1 week old today. No off roading yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4