new owner saying hello + third party warrantee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheila

Reaction score
Hello, Congrats on your new LR, i too looked into a third party warranty when I bought my RR 2012, and found this one which I know sells direct, but pricey. Still here is the name Auto Advantage 800-419-3499.

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got nearly $20k spent in repairs on a $3k warranty. Timing chain tensioners, all fuel injectors, lower control arm bushings, and a slew of other stuff. I feel sorry for whoever the underwriter was on my paper, his ass is probably hanging from the flagpole out front of Safeguard..

Welcome, and enjoy the Warrantee..

Mike

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got nearly $20k spent in repairs on a $3k warranty. Timing chain tensioners, all fuel injectors, lower control arm bushings, and a slew of other stuff. I feel sorry for whoever the underwriter was on my paper, his ass is probably hanging from the flagpole out front of Safeguard..

Welcome, and enjoy the Warrantee..

Mike
which warranty company did you go with?

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Safeguard, It was offered when I bought the truck and I bit.. Bumper to bumper coverage. Combining the warranty with a solid service advisor at the dealer really has made the ownership enjoyable, about twice a year something will rattle or feel funny, I'll take in and drive a new Jag or Velar for a week while they drill Safeguard for the bill.. I've got about 15k miles left on it, so the tally will rise..

Mike

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Safeguard, It was offered when I bought the truck and I bit.. Bumper to bumper coverage. Combining the warranty with a solid service advisor at the dealer really has made the ownership enjoyable, about twice a year something will rattle or feel funny, I'll take in and drive a new Jag or Velar for a week while they drill Safeguard for the bill.. I've got about 15k miles left on it, so the tally will rise..

Mike

Mike must have a better relationship with the service adviser than me. Every time I took my CPO LR4 in to the same dealership and the same service provider, I got stuck with a Disco Sport. ;)

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha! I'll teach you the secret handshake when we get to the offroad event..:D

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72