New radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarosiro4002

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new stereo for my lr3. Any ideas or recommendations. I do not have the DVD player it bluetooth currently. Just the 6 disc changer. Looking for something similar but with bluetooth and touchscreen navigation of some sort. Thanks for any input.

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you got the other stuff for the install, but the plastic trim can be purchased from sonic electronix search for "Connects2 CT24LR02", and the wiring harness is made by metra, part number 70-9500.

Greg9504

Reaction score
Have you used the above kits? Read one review on line where they say the trim for the double din isn't very good and leaves a space around the installed stereo. What is your review of the kit?

Thanks.

trickblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you used the above kits? Read one review on line where they say the trim for the double din isn't very good and leaves a space around the installed stereo. What is your review of the kit?

Thanks.

The review said the trim piece was missing. He needs to call the seller I would think...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635