New (to me) parts vendor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on the quest for brake parts and bought a set of akebono pads on amazon. While there, I searched for a LR part number for rotors and didn't come up with anything, but down the page a bit was a sponsored link that said "we don't have your item, but try this" with a link to Land Rover Parts Center:
http://www.landrovermerriamparts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=215719

I did have to call in to get correct shipping, but even with that, they are still cheaper than my local dealer. My dealer, surprisingly, was the second runner, but was still beat out by $20. I tried all the other online vendors in my favorites. I hope the shipment arrives accurate and on time otherwise I will be sorry. I will update this thread, but thought you might like to know that I found an vendor who was easy to work with.

J.D.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used them, they are fine. There is one cheaper, but they are slow. These guys have been quite responsive, and decent prices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99