New to the forums purchased 05 LR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalslug

Reaction score
I just purchased an 05 Tanga Green SE fully loaded Nav, center arm rest cooler, third row seating etc. It could pretty much be an HSE if it had the 19 inch wheels. I did my research before taking delivery and considered other similar SUVs like a 95 Toyota Land Cruiser and even an 03 Disco II SE7 but I had my eyes set on the LR3. I bought it with 34k miles but still got extended factory warranty. The total came to roughly 24.5k with tax and lic included.

I'm going to leave it fairly stock and just add things I need for my weekend adventures like the rear bike rack and tow hitch. I'm not going for the BALLIN BLING BLING look, I'll leave that to the RRs. This will be my weekend car and use my 07 VW GTI for my week day daily driver. I plan to use for road trips, camping and maybe some light offroading in the future.

I must be boring you guys so see you around the forum.

:hello:

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase.. they are insanely great and fun vehicles!!!

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS. You should be due for tires soon?
check the forum before purchasing anything and have fun.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - nice ride you picked up!

klabat

Reaction score
Welcome! I am also new to the forum, and in the process of looking at LR3s. I currently drive a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (2dr long wheelbase).

Where did you purchase your vehicle? I'm in SE Virginia, and the closest dealers are in Va Beach and Richmond. I'm looking at several other vehicles (BMW X5, Volvo XC90, Audi Q7, etc), but I think it'll end up being the LR3.

metalslug

Reaction score
Welcome! I am also new to the forum, and in the process of looking at LR3s. I currently drive a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (2dr long wheelbase).

Where did you purchase your vehicle? I'm in SE Virginia, and the closest dealers are in Va Beach and Richmond. I'm looking at several other vehicles (BMW X5, Volvo XC90, Audi Q7, etc), but I think it'll end up being the LR3.

I bought it from a dealer called Hornbury Jag and Landrover in Santa Monica California.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4