New to the LR3 and the forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iambigd

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Dennis and I'm an alcoholic. Just joking, well not really:) I have owned a 1995 RR Classic, 1994 Defender, 2003 Discovery and and 2004 RR HSE. I purchased an beautiful 2008 LR3 that was a one owner deal. I couldnt pass up the deal.

I searched and searched these forums trying to find a solution for using an iPhone 5 for streaming music and was unable. I am wondering if anyone has come up with a way to get an iPhone 5 with the small plug to work with a 2008 or close LR3?

Thanks an advanced and look forward to these forums.

Dennis

PhyrraM

Reaction score
Unfortunately the LR3 does not stream music through bluetooth. It only has a bluetooth phone connection.

There is an AUX in using traditional headphone type of jack on the rear of the center console. Folks have use this two ways.

First is a regular cable plugged into either the headphone jack on the phone or on a car dock.

The second way avoids any cables by using a separate Bluetooth adapter plugged into the same AUX jack. Something like this. Your phone needs to support multiple Bluetooth connections in this case - one to the truck for the phone and another to the adapter for audio.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM