Nokian Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure that they are offered at all in the 19" rim size. So those folks with HSEs care because they may not want to spend money on new rims.

...but while we're at it, I'm not sure I agree with what you're saying because I think the only size BFG AT tire on an 18" rim is too big to put on an LR3 without the rod-mod. Not positive on that though...

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I care because it does not even come in a 19", therefore in order for me to run one, I'd need new rims. For a lot of us, that is not in the budget.

No need to throw anyone under the bus here. We each have our own goals when it comes to tires, so be it.

Skunkape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a set of the WRG2's for the LR3. The tire shop recomended them as one of the better tires for all season use. Our LR3 takes us skiing just about every weekend in the winter this was the next best thing to dedicated snows. Too bad it has not snowed in Boulder/Denver this season.

ubp_sanity

Reaction score
I'm just getting to know my Nokians now here in Ontario, Canada. They seem to be pretty capable, but haven't been in any deep wet snow yet.

Good in the light fluffy stuff we've been getting hit with.

At least I'm in the Kitchener area, so I can still see where I'm driving.

jgk200

Reaction score
I care because it does not even come in a 19", therefore in order for me to run one, I'd need new rims. For a lot of us, that is not in the budget.

No need to throw anyone under the bus here. We each have our own goals when it comes to tires, so be it.

You may want to double check that... I went to their site & selected Land Rover, LR3 V8 HSE, 2006 , & It shows them in our size (255/55/19) I was shocked to see them in our size!:ahhhhh:

jgk200

Reaction score
JGK - I checked BFG's website before posting. Pretty sure the AT is not in a 255/55r19

Lost In Translation... Sorry My Bad... Still Excited The Nokian's available in the 19'.... Like after 4 1/2 yrs of ownership to see other tire options w/o changing rims!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...me too. I'm prolly going Nokians when my Synchrones quit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM