o2 codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoke14fans

Reaction score
Hi my 1996 disc started throwing up codes one was a 0150 which was for a o2 sensor and also a 0307 which was a misfire in cylinder #7 I reset the codes and it would run good for a day then throw them back up again. I put new plug wires, new champion spark plugs the cheap ones, cleaned my mass air flow, new filter, and ran seafoam thru the inijection by way of the throttle body, after this it ren grat for a few days,It just threw the code for the o2 sensor again but not the cylinder 7 code .What happens before it does this it will be running fine around 55 mph the it will shutter a little you can step it to the floor and it will smooth out. any help will be great if you can thanks

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be a bad 02 sensor, or possibly a VSS issue (vehicle speed sensor)

smoke14fans

Reaction score
thanks it has not done it in a few days seems to be running fine now after the seafoam and a tank or two of good gas thanks for the help!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge