ODB P0610-43

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samnt650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the code I pulled using the GAP tool. This is the explanation from the GAP tool (Control module vehicle options error - system internal failure - special memory failure). I am not able to find much on the internet. Before you asked (1) battery voltage / amp are fine. I have dual battery, and both are new. (2) No, I have not replaced the brake switch. (3) cannot be certain if this related, the code appeared after I pulled out the seat memory module, to fix the reverse mirror dipping problem. (4) have not been off-road / wading in past 3 months. (5) most recent change I made to the vehicle was using the GAP tool to update the wheel radius to 388mm

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like you answered your own question with the seat memory module....any actual downstream symptoms besides the code?

samnt650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seat module error was not related to the chk engine light (which was showing the P0610-43). I had to do hard power cycle on the module to fix the mirror dipping problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM