Placed an order but torn on colors, advice and opinions needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sammydtd

Reaction score
Hi guys, after owning a full size 2006 RR and two supercharged Sports I'm ready to make my way into the new LR4... This will be a complementary car to my Porsche Panamera. My Pannie is an exclusive color called Cognac, inside out, and I'm hesitant to go with Nara Bronze as it sits in the same family of colors. I love Stornoway, as my old 06 RR was Bonatti and this is much much nicer. However the stornoway interiors I've seen everywhere are black and I feel like the black isn't doing the car justice on the interior side. Almond with arabica is my preferred interior. Do you guys think I could combine the two? The brochure says I cam, but it's the not the designer choice and it's not even recommended.

And if pick the ebony interior, what trim? I'm afraid piano black mint even make it more dull. On the other hand my panamera has a light interior so maybe ebony is the way to go.

I also thought about Galway, has anyone seen an lr4 in this color? I'm staying away from black as I think the contrast with all the tinted windows is lost. What do you guys think?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA