Power Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jet1970

Reaction score
OK. Need confirmation. Does the 'driver' side window have auto up? All my other windows have auto up and auto down. My 'driver' side window only has auto down.

Thanks,

Jeff

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

It has auto up too. Most of the time it just gets out of wack and needs to be reclaibrated. If you look in your owners manual it will tell you how to recalibrate it.

If that doesn't work, (like my current issue with the passanger side window) you get to take a trip to the dealer.

Rob

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it fixed. I take it that you just needed to calibrate it?

Rob

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way; are you mountain biker? I saw your avitar picture and I wanted to assume that Jet was for Niner's Jet.

Rob

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just close all doors, turn on ignition, and which ever window doesn't work (auto up) rolled completely up, just hold the window button up for one second, you'll hear a faint "click" and then it's set and should work.

jet1970

Reaction score
That's exactly what I did and it is working now. Not sure why it stopped in the first place though...

jet1970

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boye1