Range Rover Sport military discount amount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paabator

Reaction score
They offer a HUGE discount over stateside prices. You have to be deployed military or permanently stationed overseas. I bought my HSE LUX (2011) while deployed to Afghanistan. You have to be deployed for more than 30 days before you can order the vehicle. Be prepared to give a copy of your orders. Do NOT buy the vehicle stateside if you don't have to...the price that Landrover will give the military sales agent is LESS than what a stateside dealer pays for the vehicle. I went to a local dealer to see if they would match the price--only to eliminate the wait--and they did everything in their power to convince me that Land Rover does not do this...they were simply trying to get my business. The GM later apologized for his agents not being upfront, because the MILITARY Auto Sales had to call him directly. He also said he would buy 20 more cars, if he could, at the price i was paying. If you want an Agent's name I can refer you to one directly. The ONLY downside is the wait. It took 3 months to get my vehicle. Ryan

It is the truth, viper_driver80, while 3 month to get your vehicle,...too long.

2013rangerover

Reaction score
Does anyone know the latest on how long the process takes, what is required and if
I am active duty but stationed at the moment in the US. Formerly Iraq. would i be able to get the discount?

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to do your order while in country deployed over 30 days. Bought my first LR while stationed in Germany 2007. Took about 6 weeks but it was already on order from dealer for their stock.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink