Rant!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems as of late this forum has started to wander from it's intended purpose of TECHNICAL Discussion. There is alot of good info here and people that know these rigs inside and out. The occasional trip report and rig showoff is fine with me but I don't give a $HIT that you washed it yesterday and today and will likely do the same tomorrow.
Polls on which model you like aswell as idle chit-chat do not belong here and wash out the technical discussion.
Polls go here http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19
Idle Chit-Chat goes here http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

These are the things that start to push people away from these forums me included. I value the knowedge of this group as a whole and would appreciate the proper use of these forums. And yes I know I don't have to look at a post and I chose not to look at many of them. I try to give back to this forum when I can and so do the majority of people here.

Last edited:

Trynian

Reaction score
Yep, many days I don't even bother to open any of the post anymore because of the non tech nature the forum has drifted, I just mark the forum read.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I can appreciate that view. I'm just used to a more "General Discussion" area, and I really didn't see the diff between the two. Obviously some do.

I'll start posting in the right sections, as you suggested I do. :)

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roflmao!

Attachments

• 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif
    1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 158

D90

Reaction score
I actually never realized that this section was for "technical" posts. I thought it was just a general LR3 section. I enjoy the non-technical as well as the technical intertwined so I don't have to check two separate places.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually never realized that this section was for "technical" posts. I thought it was just a general LR3 section. I enjoy the non-technical as well as the technical intertwined so I don't have to check two separate places.

My view exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM