Rear DVD screen display adjustment - help pls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonbris

Reaction score
Hi guy, just got a new LR4 complete with the second rear DVD screens, but the children can not view the picture correctly as they are too short, in fact you need to be about 8 foot tall to get the best picture. I can not find any way to tilt the screen down or adjust the picture for a lower angle of viewing. Can anybody help, I sure I must be missing something simple. Thanks in advance

Domoic

Reaction score
I have a 2010 LR4 with the RSES.

I had a 2008 RRS with the RSES.

My kids are now 6 and 5 and have not had a problem with viewing angle for them in the 4+ years of ownership and using this system. But my kids are in booster seats (ie kids' car seats) which effectively puts them at the perfect viewing angle.

No, you cannot tilt the screen. But I think anyone over 5 feet would not have a problem viewing the screens and the use of kids seats effectively puts their head at an adult height.

Are you using kids seats? Maybe your kids are too old for kids seats yet maybe too short to view?

Getting a $25 booster seat (see pic) may be your best (only?) solution.
Screen-shot-2010-02-23-at-2.33.06-PM.png

My second guess is that maybe there is an issue with your screens. Looking at mine, I can see the screen through a variety of different head angles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM