Rear tire carrier...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make a bracket to put the license plate on the outside of one of the tires. I really would like one of these, with the jerry can on the right and the tire on the left. Anyone have a spare $3500 so that I can beta test this for you? In exchange, I promise to take good pictures of it from somewhere interesting and remote :)

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like is that the tire is mounted on the wrong side of the car. To me, I feel it should be mounted on the left side, to be more convienant when loading the car from the curb or wherever.

Tower_Arch_road-800.gif

Nathan, looking at Josh's truck made me think of this. Do you think Rasta made the spare tire carrier swing torwards the curb so when opened it doesn't swing out into traffic ?

Last edited:

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speaking of matzker, i would like to have these wheels from their site.
645_0.JPG

645_1.JPG

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nathan, looking at Josh's truck made me think of this. Do you think Rasta made the spare tire carrier swing torwards the curb so when opened it doesn't swing out into traffic ?

I seriously doubt it. It wouldn't come out more than the drivers side door does when you hop out of the truck, right?

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info. from what i saw these are 17's, i think these dont clear the rotors on the V8's' but im gonna take a look. thanks again for the contact.

Rasta4x4USA

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the additional fuel tank is sold anywhere in the U.S.?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635