Removing LR3 badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobby

Reaction score
Now you just need to switch over to the black oval badging...... ;o)

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice!! looks like you left a little on the rear hatch.. wasn't expecting the hood being cleaned up too!

zeushauler

Reaction score
Thanks, have been debadging all my rides for years.
Nope - just some dirt (yes you made me go check :)) - has been debadged for over 8 months, wife and I hand wash the "fleet" weekly, I know she would have found it!

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hollywood - what did you do about the heated seat?

What's the deal with the Danasoft signs?

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zeushauler - is that an A4 Avant I see in your garage too? B7? The garage looks pretty nice too :biggrin:

-Rich

zeushauler

Reaction score
Rich - It's a A4 Sedan 2.0 T - '08, 2wd (no snow here) Mama's daily driver when she's not on her Harley.
Thanks for the comment on the garage, it was my final project after a 6 + month remodel. New cabnets, epoxy floor, wall vac, etc...very happy with the outcome; the LR has a nice home! (If you want more pic's, PM me as I don't want to highjack the thread-unless the group is interested too?).
Zeushauler

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Nice. It looks very clean.

However for those who have kept their tags, has anyone switched out the "LR3" tag for "Discovery 3?"

If so, where do I look for the "Discovery" tag? I'm guessing Ebay might have it available....

Thanks.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich - It's a A4 Sedan 2.0 T - '08, 2wd (no snow here) Mama's daily driver when she's not on her Harley.
Thanks for the comment on the garage, it was my final project after a 6 + month remodel. New cabnets, epoxy floor, wall vac, etc...very happy with the outcome; the LR has a nice home! (If you want more pic's, PM me as I don't want to highjack the thread-unless the group is interested too?).
Zeushauler

Nice. We just had our first baby and the TT isn't going to cut it long term. I'm vaguely considering a new 2.0T Avant (better gas mileage, more toys like bluetooth, etc) or a used (2005ish) S4 Avant (worse gas mileage, older body style, but I just love S4s - the look of them, the way they drive, the sound of that tiny V8!). I need something to drive the family around in when the LR3 is in the shop :biggrin: We'll see what I decide to do.

And I would definitely like to see more pics of the garage!

-Rich

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4