Removing Steering Wheel...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

schafari

You need to register. You then chose the type of subscription you would like. This is to get the same service procedures as your dealer uses. It is the official LR factory service manual, wiring diagrames, TSBs, etc. You will need to pay to use it, but it is fantatastic if you plan to work on your LR3 yourself.

M

Matt_Grim2

schafari said:
You need to register. You then chose the type of subscription you would like. This is to get the same service procedures as your dealer uses. It is the official LR factory service manual, wiring diagrames, TSBs, etc. You will need to pay to use it, but it is fantatastic if you plan to work on your LR3 yourself.

Thank you for explaining it to me, I just joined for a year, I think it will really help me out...

L

lr305

looked nice

Hi, Matt:
It looked very nice of the woodgrain on your HSE, better than Factory one I have on my SE. I will take some pics coming weekend and share them with you.

M

Matt_Grim2

Thanks man, I love the woodgrain from the company, it looks just like the wood in a Range Rover...

M

Matt_Grim2

toddjb122 said:
thanks.

did they add front parking sensors to the '06 LR3s?

(noticed the small circles on either side of your plate that are not on my '05)

Yes they did, it was part of the luxary package along with Adaptive Headlights...

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, no... it's not part of the Luxury Package, which consists of: Adaptive Headlights, Cold Climate Package & Center Cooler Box. It's just included on '06 HSE in North America. Without Luxury, you still get it.

M

Matt_Grim2

lr305 said:
Hi, Matt:
It looked very nice of the woodgrain on your HSE, better than Factory one I have on my SE. I will take some pics coming weekend and share them with you.

Hey man just wondering if you got those pictures of your kit yet ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9