Researching 14-16 LR4’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, music bluetooth was introduced on the LR4 in 12.

Like I said, I'd be astonished it the Range Rover didn't get it at at least the same time.

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better double check that. I had a 2011 and had no BT audio streaming. That was introduced in MY12 I believe. I have it in my MY13.

BT telephone worked well on the 2011, however. Just not audio streaming from a phone via BT.
I may be wrong. Probably #fakenews I read somewhere. In general - test it before you buy it. ;)

Les_Paul

Reaction score
Yep, I’ve triple checked and the FFRR did not have Bluetooth audio streaming until MY13. That was one of the biggest surprises for us too.

Moral of the story is to make sure the vehicle has the features we want. I’ll be keeping my eye on the market and hopefully will find one that works well for us!

Again I appreciate all of the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I’ve triple checked and the FFRR did not have Bluetooth audio streaming until MY13. That was one of the biggest surprises for us too.

Moral of the story is to make sure the vehicle has the features we want. I’ll be keeping my eye on the market and hopefully will find one that works well for us!

Again I appreciate all of the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's crazy that LR would let the flagship lag behind the "lower" models, especially with something like bluetooth audio, which most other makes had pretty much standard by 2012-13.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut