Retro fitting heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a new Land Rover LR3 Heater Control Assembly with the heated seat buttons and have my dash apart and can't seem to able ti find the plug:mad: any help

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read on disco3.co.uk that the harness should just be hidden behind that console area. Is it possible that it fell down deeper into the dash area? Keep me updated as I have been thinking about doing this for a while. Do you know if the same goes for the rear heated seats?

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you didn't have heated seats before, you won't unless you have a misbuild. Land Rover Parts catalog lists different dash wiring harnesses for cars with and without heated seats. Your parts person should be able to see the many pages of different listings of harnesses in "Engine and Dash, Electrical Wiring, Fascia and Console" Sect. 418-01/10G callout 13710.

We already tried a retro fit for a customer, and it is no where as easy as the Discoverys were. We ended up farming it out for some aftermarket additions.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read on disco3.co.uk that the harness should just be hidden behind that console area. Is it possible that it fell down deeper into the dash area? Keep me updated as I have been thinking about doing this for a while. Do you know if the same goes for the rear heated seats?
If that's the case let me know, because I've got a pile of listings I can ignore in Microcat. Anything to make this job a little easier!

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I also have read this ...... How do you remove power and cigarette assembly .... Have removed screws but it seems stuck?:hello:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635