roach problem.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywood619

Reaction score
You could park it outside and place some food in the hatch area and just **** them as they come out to feed. After a few times only any eggs will remain and they will die without food. BTW- hanging out behind strip clubs next to the dumpster is not socially acceptable:biggrin:

motz

Reaction score
okay.......let me call pest control first and find out....

thank you guys!

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could introduce a lizard or frog, something that eats roaches to your D3........they'd be easier to catch

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could introduce a lizard or frog, something that eats roaches to your D3........they'd be easier to catch

there was an old lady who swallowed a dog to catch the cat, she swallowed the cat to catch the spider ........

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first: call a pest control company and ask their opinion.

second: smoke bombs are completely safe for the leather, electronics, etc... and will not leave a permanent after smell. they're used in homes and kitchens allover and are completely safe. and yes, i've used several smoke bombs before in the past and they do work.

Reaction score
What kind of roaches are they? Where do you live, drive further up north, they don't like the cold. Could it be that the dealership was the supplier of the pests? get a professional.:eek:

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine the parking lot you were in, the kind of roaches they were, or that many at all could have got in, or how long this thread is...seriously, isn't this the kind of question for a pest control forum (I'm sure there are some)?

buddaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this forum is getting creepy, next we'll be talking about clowns

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge