Rod Mod Video - Benny Hill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Starting at 0:36, it looks like he is doing something else down there ;)

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That dude's an odd bird. Right after he made the video, he hits me up for ordering info?? Now he's leaning towards the Aussie plug and play kit. The French...:stupid:

NeilP

Reaction score
.... he's leaning towards the Aussie plug and play kit.
That plug n play kit ain't so clever after all . When one buyer reports
Canbus faults , they all chime in with problems . I really wish folk would get beyond
their embarrassment and tell the truth . I hate buying something , only to find it's
got faults that no one wanted to mention . The FaultMate "Club" and their secret
forum for purchasers is the same . Many have had hardware problems , but the
"Club" nearly NEVER report off-forum.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed that plug-n-play kit from Australia on my 2006 Sport about 3 weeks ago and have been testing it daily at its various settings (on paved roads only, an off-road trip is coming up) and it's been flawless so far. Height changes happen as advertised and I haven't experienced any suspension faults or weird behaviors, fingers crossed.

Last edited:

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Faultmate Owner

That plug n play kit ain't so clever after all . When one buyer reports
Canbus faults , they all chime in with problems . I really wish folk would get beyond
their embarrassment and tell the truth . I hate buying something , only to find it's
got faults that no one wanted to mention . The FaultMate "Club" and their secret
forum for purchasers is the same . Many have had hardware problems , but the
"Club" nearly NEVER report off-forum.

Being a faultmate owner I have never had "hardware" problems. I have had software problems most of which have been operator error and the "club" has always been there to assist as soon as I need it. And yes I did discover one problem with the latest software update and they had a patch to correct it within 5 days. (I think it was 2 days once the problem was isolated) If I had many problems I absolutly wouldn't recommend it, however I consider it to be one of the best purchases I have made for the rig since I bought it...I also consider the "secret forum" one of the things that gives them an advantage over the compitition because they are willing to provide easy support for their product.

Johnson Rods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Johnson Rods

Johnson Rods are the best way to gain lift and improve off road performance. Faults happen for many reasons but rod lifts have been proven to be effective with 1,000's sold and no problems. Take a look:
http://johnsonrods.com
th_Picture447-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9