Rotor Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have followed the recent thread on LR bake systems but felt i needed to start a new one just to ask a simple question. I need to replace my front pads and rotors as they appear to be quite warped now (22,000 miles). Does anyone have experience with any aftermarket rotors? Or is it better to go with stock rotors/pads? I will do the work myself.

Thanks for your help.

Nathan

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In one of our older threads on this issue, a guy that owns an internet brake company told us about the cryo-rotors that he carries. They sound like the best and only option we have for the aftermarket. The rotors were quite expensive compared to the OEM ones you can purchase online. I suspect they would be worth it in the long run as they should last more than one pad change.

Rob

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In one of our older threads on this issue, a guy that owns an internet brake company told us about the cryo-rotors that he carries. They sound like the best and only option we have for the aftermarket. The rotors were quite expensive compared to the OEM ones you can purchase online. I suspect they would be worth it in the long run as they should last more than one pad change.

Rob

Thanks Rob. I saw that post and was curious as to whether anyone was actually running these cryo treated rotors and had any info they could share.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635